Saturday, July 4, 2009

A different kinda tagline

Randall Woodman thinks a tagline is the witty signature line people use in their email messages. Using this assumption, Randall has put together a virtual treasure trove of 'taglines'. Here's a charming selection from his collection...

Every time I open my mouth my foot falls out.
Law of Human Quirks: Everyone wants to be noticed but no one wants to be stared at.
Photographers are better developed!
This Tagline is printed on recycled pixels!
Heaviest thing to carry-A grudge.
Snakes don't have tails...snakes ARE tails.
The only thing some people do is grow older.
A loose tongue often gets its owner into a tight spot!
Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex.
What Aussies lack in Humour they make up for in Beer!
Give the gift that keeps on giving: a female kitten.
My name is Annie Key. Please don't hit me.
Nitrates - cheaper than day rates.
Zen Meditators do it thoughtlessly.
Parachute School Dropout
People who give up smoking live to regret it.
Until I discovered women I thought love was a pain in the ass.
Incredible as it seems, my life is based on a true story.
XEROX never comes up with something original.
Nothing improves with age.
Whatever it is, whenever it occurs, I'm against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment